Reblogged from christel-thoughts
Singer CeeLo Green took to Twitter today to make an attempt to define what rape is, shortly after pleading no contest for charges that he slipped a woman ecstasy without her consent in 2012
My n****.. Not you too.. Smh..
SMH dude essentially told on himself.
Holy shit. Fuck you CeeLo
yeah… all of the above comments.
Police said the 18-year-old man who wrestled a gun away from an officer at Beaverton City Hall and fired off a shot last week was high on mushrooms and had superhuman strength.
Get into this.
An 18-year-old white dudebro high on mushrooms breaks into a government building acting wild as fuck.
Dudebro goes BUCK on several police officers.
During his all-out bucktitude, he manages to break out of handcuffs and grab a police officer’s gun.
HE FIRES OFF A SHOT from this gun.
A gang of the keystone cops finally subdue him and take his precious ofay ass off to be booked.
Let’s imagine how this shit would have gone down if dudebro was black:
"Police officers shot and killed a black man acting erratically in a government building yesterday. They fired a total of 1,169 times. They said he made furtive movements and that his keys looked like a gun. An autopsy revealed that the man was on crack, heroin, and the marijuana, and his blood alcohol was 856 times the legal limit. Police say he has a criminal record dating back to 1956, before even his parents were born."
This is implicit and institutionalized white supremacy in action.
H/T Brennan Proctor
Next up, we’ll find out about what a good kid he was. Right?Reblogged from theblackoaksyndicate
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Exactly I may not fuck with her but I fuck with basic human rights and the conservation of privacy. She nor does anyone deserve to have their rights violated in such a heinous manner.